1. blue / jacket / a / is / vinyl / Jim / wearing
A: Jim is wearing a blue vinyl jacket.
2. like / I / wearing / old / shoes / comfortable / walking
A: I like wearing old comfortable walking shoes.
3. is / building / red / tall / a / bank / The
A: The bank is a tall red building.
4. actor / Japanese / is / old / He / famous / a
A: He is a famous, old Japanese actor.
5. loves / beautiful / John / old / antiques
A: John loves beautiful old antiques.
6. meeting / has / an / early / morning / Mary / tomorrow / important
A: Mary has an important early morning meeting, tomorrow.
7. Alice / red / sweet-smelling /Mike / roses / a / dozen / bought
A: Mike bought Alice a dozen sweet-smelling red roases.
8. Larry / new / car / beautiful / a / bought / just / Japanese
A: Larry just bought a beautiful new Japanese car.
9. action / Not / exciting / likes / everyone / movies
A: Not everyone likes exciting action movies.
10. I / love / at / bright / gazing / ocean / blue / waves / the
A: I love gazing at the bright blue ocean waves.