Click here for a printable copy.
Using the correct coordinating conjunction, combine the following sentences to make compound sentences.
- John can teach English. He can teach web design. (He can't do both.)
- Bobby played drums. Judy played the piano.
- Jim likes sports. His brother likes reading.
- The trip may take several days. It must be taken anyway.
- Mitch ran home quickly. He was worried about his mother.
site is owned by John Erskin.
Page | Skip
It | Next
Want to join the ESLoop? Click here for info.