|Name ________________________||Date ____________________|
|Directions: Answer the following questions by choosing the correct multiple.
1. If I jump down your throat it means that
2. If someone is getting in your hair, they are
3. If something was more than you bargined for, it was
4. If someone is pulling your leg, you should not
5. If you are shooting off at the mouth, you
6. To pay through the nose means
7. I am sticking my neck out for you.
8. If someone tells you to shake a leg, you should
9. If you pay an arm and a leg for something, you
10. A tongue-in-cheek remark is
||Privacy | About John's ESL Community |Contact ||
|Copyright © 2000 ~ Present John's ESL Community. All rights reserved.|
This ESLoop site is owned by John Erskin.
[ Next Page | Skip It | Next 5 ]
Want to join the ESLoop? Click here for info.