|Name ________________________||Date ____________________|
|Directions: Fill in the blanks with the correct preposition.|
1. As the quality _____ this product has improved, the demand _____ it has grown.
2. The dress made _____ wool is superior _____ the one made _____ linen.
3. Craig is planning to move _____ the apartment _____ mine.
4. If there are any more problems _____ Bobby, Mr. Wiley, who is in charge _____ discipline, will have to deal _____ him.
5. When a couple gets a divorce, it is usually the result _____ a combination _____ several factors.
6. There are many rules _____ the use _____ prepositions; unfortunately, there are many exceptions _____ the rules.
7. A sports car may not be suitable _____ a family, but it's perfect _____ a singe person.
8. Even though you may not be ready _____ retirement, you should start to prepare _____ it now.
9. After I get my degree, I hope to contribute _____ the search _____ a cure _____ cancer.
10. The long-term effect _____ pollution _____ people's health may be more serious than once believed.
11. If we intend to compete in a global economy, we must take a new approach _____ educating our citizens.
12. I agreed _____ Sam when he said, that before we decide _____ a course _____ action, we need to talk _____ someone who is an expert in this area.
||Privacy | About John's ESL Community |Contact ||
|Copyright © 2000 ~ Present John's ESL Community. All rights reserved.|
This ESLoop site is owned by John Erskin.
[ Next Page | Skip It | Next 5 ]
Want to join the ESLoop? Click here for info.