1. Dial the number to call friend. Wait for an answer.
2. Identify self and greet friend. Inquire about friend's health.
3. Answer question, then add a few interesting details!
4. Turn down invitation. Give an appropriate excuse.
5. Respond appropriately then end conversation politely.
1. Ring! Ring! Answer the phone. Identify self.
2. Answer question. Ask question re: last night.
3. Invite friend over to watch T.V. tonight.
4. Make a comment about what friend said.
5. Say something appropriate; end phone call.